Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tornado

So yeah, on Sunday a tornado went through north Minneapolis!!! Man that is crazy. I am really grateful that it didn't go by my house, but it was only several blocks away. I remember during the storm it got pretty bad a couple of times, and we cleared out the shelter and everything, but nothing really happened. And since it was my brother's birthday, we went ahead and drove to Famous Dave's, not knowing what had happened. It wasn't until my commute to school this morning that I saw all the damage that had been done! After school I went back and biked around and was filled with awe. Just about every tree had been uprooted and of course many fell on houses and cars. It was absolute carnage. Well it looked a lot like a tornado had been there; you've seen the news. But this time I saw it in person. I also got a ton of pictures, but they're all on film so you will have to wait a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment